A Comforting No-Bake Recipe
by Anike Morrison
These super easy cocoa-nut butter energy balls have brought me lots of comfort this quarantine season. So quick, chewy and sweet!
- 1/4 nut butter (liquid is better - can be peanut, almond, sunflower, etc.)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder or small dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup rolled or instant oats
- pinch of salt
Optional - to taste:
- chopped dried fruit (figs, dates, raisins, etc.)
- coconut flakes
- chopped nuts (walnut, almond, peanut, etc.)
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2. Wet hands, then use a tablespoon to scoop and roll dough into walnut-sized balls.
3. Store in fridge for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 3 months.
Social Distanziner - Toronto, ON